WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- · Why so many of us indulge in procrastination.
- Why “I don’t feel like it” is not a good enough reason not to act.
- The misconception about what our inspired work should feel like.
- How our emotional responsibility affects procrastination.
- The detrimental effects of perfectionism.
- Tips and strategies for defeating procrastination and accomplishing every task you need to.
….When you procrastinate, you spend the first half of the time … Let’s say you have a month to do something. You spend the first two weeks thinking about doing something, and thinking about how you aren’t doing it. This causes stress. It’s like hanging over you. It’s burning up priceless energy…..